About Canton Fair Visa Application, Please take the official invitation issued by the CIEF (China Import and Export Fair) to the Embassy or Consulate General of P. R. China to apply the entry visa to Guangzhou. The official invitation must list the Buyer's Name, Nationality and Company Name.
You may need these documents for applying a visa:
1. Copy of Business Registration Certificate of Foreign Company's Representative Office in China
2. Copy of Valid Employee Certificate Issued by China's Administration for Industry and Commerce
3. Copy of Employee's ID card
In addition please pay attention to the following items:
1. On the condition that there is no Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your country, please get the visa in the Embassy or Consulate of P. R. C in a neighboring country. See detailed information about Chinese Embassies and Consulates.
2. Canton Fair visitors can also entrust China Travel Service (Hong Kong) Ltd. for the visa application. (Tel: +852-2315 7171)
3. Participants who leave Mainland China but still plan to return to Guangzhou during the Fair should apply for a re-entry visa at the Visa Section for Aliens at the Commissioner mentioned in Item 2 or Division of Aliens and Exit-Entry Administration at the Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau(Add:No.155, Jie Fang Nan Road, Guangzhou, Tel: +86-20-8311 5808).
4. Canton Fair Hong Kong Overseas Buyer Service Centre also provides Chinese Visa Application Service. (Add: Room 3106-3107, Office Tower, Convention Plaza, No.1 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, and Tel. +852-2877 1318)
Documents Required for a Re-entry Visa
Aliens who want to apply for an extension or alteration to their visas or certificates shall submit the following items for record.
1. Original invitation documents from enterprises or organizations approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2. Copy of Business Registration Certificate of Chinese enterprises
3. Copy of Business Registration Certificate of Foreign Company's Representative Office in China
1. You can download the visa application form on the official website of Chinese consulate in your own country.
2. Writing Requirements:
The form should be completed fully in Chinese or English. For those who were born in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions, the form should be finished in Chinese.
All the content you fulfilled should be true. Applicant's name should be in Capital Letters in accordance with that in their passport and the name should not be abbreviated. Your handwriting should be clear and tidy.
3. Photo Requirement:
One recent passport photo without background decoration.
(The Visa Section for Aliens provides photo-shot service, HKD30 per 4 photos)
Applying in Hong Kong
1. Processing time
Ordinary: 4 working days
Urgent: 2 working days
Premiere Urgent: 24 hours
2. Visa Fee (HKD-cash only)
|(The price is just for one person)||Ordinary||Urgent||Premiere Urgent||After office time|
|Single entry||150||+150 for each||+250 for each||+250 for each|
|Multi-entry within half a year||400|
|Multi-entry within 1-3 years||600|
|Postpone / Shift||100|
|Group||120 per person||+200 for each group||+300 for each group|
3. Contact Information:
Office time: 9:00-12:00 14:00-17:00 Monday to Friday (except the Hong Kong public holidays)
Address: 7th Floor, China Resources building, 26 Harbor Road, Wanchai
Inquiry Tel: +852-3413 2300(24 hours); +852-3413 2424(10:00-12:00; 15:00-16:00)