Victoria Grace, with fine American-management, is the second luxury ship of Victoria Cruises, providing excellent service onboard and imaginatively designed shore excursions. Refurbished in 2012, Victoria Grace contents only 91 cabins and 4 suites, all with private balconies that afford outstanding views of the gorges and long lasting memories. Meals on board are specially designed to fit western customers eating habit and also offering Chinese cuisine experiences. The Warm and hospitable staffs on Victoria Grace maintain the same outstanding standard of service – the best on the Yangtze, which enable you to make the most of your time to relax and enjoy the charming river scenes of the Yangtze River.
Facts of Victoria Grace
Star Rating: 5*
Maiden Voyage: Rebuilt in 2016
Length : 141 meters
Width : 19.8 meters
Cruise Route: Chongqing - Yichang (4 days 3 nights); Yichang - Chongqing (5 days 4 nights)
Cruise Price : from $ 449 Enquiry
New Experience of Victoria Grace since 2018:
1. New and Innovative Arrangement: offer new shore excursion to Jade Emperor Scenic Area to see the largest Jade Emperor in the world and know some Taoist culture.
2. Elaborate Open-air Cultural Show: take an optional experience to enjoy Three Kingdoms Open Air Show with Yangtze River as the background and magnificent Three Gorges as the stage to have a vivid understanding about Three Kingdoms’ culture.
What's included in your cruise?
The following items are included in your Yangtze River cruise fare. There is no need to pay onboard.
Entrance Fees: The arranged shore excursions listed in the itinerary of your cruise ship;
Meals: The daily meals (specified with “B”, “L” or “D”) on your cruise ship;
Cabins: A bed in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. You could enjoy your room during daytime and night. Usually,
Chongqing to Yichang for 3 nights onboard;
Yichang to Chongqing for 4 nights onboard;
Activities & Lectures: Captain Welcome Party, cabaret shows, fashion shows, Chinese Yangtze culture and history lectures, Captain Farewell party;
Cleaning: room cleaning service every day;
Local guides for the arranged shore excursions;
Accident Injury Insurance;
Service Charge & Government Taxes.
What's excluded in your cruise?
The following items are excluded in the cruise fare. If you want to enjoy the services, you need to pay extra fees accordingly.
Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in each city not specified in the itinerary;
Optional Shore Excursions: Different cruise companies have different price for per person per optional land tour.
Victoria Cruises are for 295 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 220 RMB, Three Gorges Dam Ship Lift for 218 RMB;
Century Cruises are for 290 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 220 RMB, Three Gorges Dam Ship Lift for 218 RMB;
President Cruises are for 280 RMB;
Yangtze Gold Cruises are Shibaozhai Pagoda for 220 RMB, White Emperor City 290 RMB, and Small Lesser Three Gorges for 150 RMB, Feng Yan San Guo show for 290 RMB, Tribe of Three Gorges for 290 RMB, and Three Gorges Dam Ship Lift for 218 RMB;
Yangtze Explorer Cruise are Baiheliang Underground Museum for 150 RMB, and Feng Yan San Guo show for 290 RMB;
Changjiang Cruises are for 290 RMB.
Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, clinic service, faxes, telephone calls, spa, salon, shopping, Internet, DVDs etc.
Meals: Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L", or "D".
Single Room Supplement: If you want to stay in one cabin (usually two beds in one cabin) on your own, you need to pay higher than one room shared with another.
Gratuities: there is a mandatory tip required to be paid when checking in the cruise, you can pay at the ship reception counter. Volunteer tips to river guide, cruise director and staff onboard.
Ship Travel Tips
1. Almost all the 4 to 5-star ships require a compulsory ship tip which is required to be paid when checking in at the reception counter; it is the regulation of the ship companies which passengers are supposed to follow. The tip amount differs from different cruise lines and will be specified in our confirmation letter, please kindly note this so that inconvenience can be avoided.
2. Tipping Special Note: All passengers on New Century Cruises are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable when they check out for disembarkation.Customer request a specific deck need an additional fee (RMB200-RMB600) based on the floor of ship.
3. Price may higher during the Chinese National Holiday from 29th Sep to 7th Oct, higher than the above list price ($150-$250 up), please contact your travel advisor for details.he itinerary.