Tour Name: 5 Days Wuhan Wudangshan Xiangyang Tour
Tour Code: ZJJH-HB-001
Tour Type: Private TOUR
Summary: Day 1: Arrive in WuhanUpon arrival in Wuhan railway sation or Wuhan Tianhe Airport, you are greeted and transfer
Day 2: Wuhan-Yichang-Yangtze River Cruise
After breakfast, you are transferred to visit the Yangzte River Bridge and Yellow Crane Tower, one the top famous towers in south of Yangtze River in China. In the afternoon, you will move to Hankou Railway Station to tatke bullet train frm Wuhan to Wudansghan in Dangjiangkou City.
After the trip, your guide and driver will escort you to the train station for yourtrain to Wudangshan. The Wuhan Wudangshan train takes about 6 hours. Welcome to Wudang Mountain, and the local guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel.
Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Wudangshan
Day 3: Wudangshan Mountain
After breakfast, you will begin your whole day Wudang Mountain exploration. By entering Wudang Mountain, you will first take tourist bus to Prince Slope, the study place of Price. Along the way you will pass Huilongguan, Grind Needle Temple with a nice story about how the prince willing to study here when he wanted to give up, and Lao Tzu Temple.
Then head for Purple Clouds Palace, operated by Taoist Association, where you can learn Taoist Culture and know about their daily life. After that you will move on and stop at Nanyan Temple to explore this stunning building on the cliff and visit various Taoist Temples and stylish architectures.
Wudang Mountain: Located in the northwest of Hubei Province, it is a famous Taoist holy mountain. It was listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site in 1994. In Wudang Mountain, visitors could enjoy Kung Fu - Taichi performance and practice martial arts and meditation with Taoist priests.
Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Wudangshan
Day 4: Wudangshan-Xiangyang by train
After breakfast, you will take cable car at Zhongguan site to the Golden Palace (Jingding) to view the whole picture of Wudang Mountain. After have a wonderful time on Jingding, you can visit the Taihe Temple nearby, Chaotian Temple and the three Heavenly Gates. Then take cable car down and watch the Wudang Martial Art show at Carefree Valley if time is right.
After the trip, head to the train station to catch your 2.5 hours’ train to Xiangyang. After arriving at Xiangyang Railway Station, meet by the local guide and be escorted to check in hotel in Xiangyang City.
Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Xiangyang City
Day 5: Xaingyang / Departure
After breakfast, you are transferred to visit Longzhong Scenic Area located in west of Xiangyang City. Ancient Longzhong, Covering an area of 4.6 square miles, this beautiful land boasts waves of grain, dainty hills, clear waters and rich cultural relics. Zhuge Liang once lived as a hermit here for ten years. Many relics are left recording his life. Wuhou Temple is built to enshrine Zhuge Liang. Wolong Shenchu is said to be the place where he met his friends.and then see the Scence shows Liu Bei paying three visits to Zhuge Liang.
In the afternoon, you will move to visit Mifu Temple and then go to Xiangyang Ancient City which was formed in the Western Zhou Dynasty (11th century BC-771BC), and the Xiangzhou was first built in the early Han Dynasty (206BC-220AD). Recently, the ancient city has been listed among state-level major cultural relic preservation sites since 2001.
Transfer Xiangyang Airport or Railway Station for departure to your next destination.
|Group Size||Using ★★★ Hotel||Using ★★★★Hotel||Using ★★★★★Hotel|
|1 Person||0 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P|
|2-5 Persons||0 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P|
|6-9 Persons||0 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P|
|≥10 persons||0 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P||0 USD/P.P|
1. All rates are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and please pay attention to the local climate of Zhangjiajie.
5. Prices are based on current exchange rate and are subject to change without prior notice. For the most up to date prices, please contact with the sales.
6. As your traveling places are in mountainous area, please pack leisure clothing and shoes.
7. The weather in mountainous area is changeable. It is better to bring your umbrella.
8. All the hotels(except 5 star hotel) in Zhangjiajie do not offer complimentary toilet articles, such as shampoo, shower gel, soap, disposable teeth brush, slippers, ect for environmental protection.
9. Tour Standard: Economic: You will enjoy the most beautiful places in Zhangjiajie at low costs, we provide good hotels for you, and you will even have a chance to live in the family style hotels in the park. The routes is designed especially for hiking and can save you a lot of money.Standard: We will provide tourism van with professional driver, the hotels you will stay are all 4 star and have good locations to the different science spots; A map of Zhangjiajie for everyone and one bottle of water each day.Deluxe: The Buick Business Purpose Vehicle (or Mercedes-Benz car if our guests require )will serve you during your whole trip, 5 star hotel is your choice when you are traveling, most routes are designed to assure that you will have a leisure and unforgettable trip in Zhangjiajie; A map of Zhangjiajie and one bottle of water each day.